Clubs and Societies
We offer a range of sports clubs, fitness classes, societies and language training facilities.
We offer voluntary service leave to accommodate our employees who undertake voluntary work.
We understand the importance of saving for retirement and offer a desirable pension scheme, which gives you a guaranteed pension based on career average earnings.
''Flexible working allows me to control my working day – I even manage to train regularly with the MI5 football team!''
We are committed to rewarding the people who work for us and demonstrating our appreciation for their vital efforts. In fact, acknowledging our staff is an important part of our success.
- Pay – Along with your basic pay, we also have a merit award system to recognise exceptional contributions by individuals or teams. We offer highly competitive salaries where possible, and pride ourselves on offering a good work-life balance.
- Annual Leave – Our employees are entitled to 25 days of annual leave, rising to 30 days after five years’ service. In addition to this, employees are entitled to Public and Privilege Holidays. Part-time employees receive the same entitlement calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Rented Accomodation Loan - Moving house to take up an offer of employment can be expensive, so we offer new joiners the opportunity to take out an interest-free loan of up to £2500 to assist with the financial burden of relocating into privately rented accomodation. You will be sent an application for the loan at the point of receiving a final offer of employment.
- Season Ticket Loan – We recognise that travel expenses from your home to the office can be significant, so we offer an interest-free advance of your salary to be used for travel, car park costs or the purchase of a bicycle.
- On-site Facilities – There is a subsidised gym, restaurant and coffee bar at some locations.
- Clubs and Societies – We offer a range of sports clubs, fitness classes, societies and language training facilities.
- Pension – We understand the importance of saving for retirement and offer a desirable pension scheme, which gives you a guaranteed pension based on career average earnings.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave – We offer maternity and paternity leave over and above the statutory entitlements.
- Child Care Vouchers – We offer two childcare voucher schemes which provide a simple and cost effective way for employees to receive help towards the cost of childcare.
- Eye Care Vouchers – We offer eye care vouchers and a financial contribution towards prescription glasses.
- Physiotherapy – We offer subsidised in-house physiotherapy